Production managers ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently. Responsibilities of the job include: planning and organizing production schedules. assessing project and resource requirements.
- Proven experience as production director
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- 5-10 years of working experience as production manager at Engineering Company.
- B.E mechanical or having relevant degree is preferred.
- Basic Computer / Word / PowerPoint / Excel / Email
- Hindi, Gujarati, English
- Excellent communication, numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimise risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Always keeping the end-user/customer in mind.
- Being results and deadline-driven.
- Communicate and maintain with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management