To Enhance production capacity of organization and streamlining manpower of each department along with alignment in production line.
- Managing production line and allocating work to labours on daily basis.
- Achieving daily Production Target along with Operators.
- Updating top management about loss and damage on regular basis.
- At the end of each process and selecting framed product on basis of quality check criteria.
- Identifying of Manpower gaps and fulfilling position with the support from Top Management.
- Interacting with Shop Floor Employees to resolve their daily issues.
- Maintaining the Productivity of Machines by servicing machine at regular interval of Time.
- Analysis of Operator’s performance on regular interval and submitting same to top Management.
- Solving Operator’s Query and updating to top management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Daily Production Target Achievement
- Manpower Mapping
- Machine Maintenance
- Quality Assurance of Finished Good
- Diploma mechanical Engineering is preferable or Equivalent
- Knowledge about production planning.
- Knowledge about plastic Industry.
- 3 years of working experience as supervisor in production unit
- 1 year of working experience in production line in plastic industry
- Management of Shop floor
- Team Work
- Problem Solving Skill
- Motivating Team
- Hindi / Gujarati
- Basic Computer / Word / PowerPoint / Excel / Email
Dealing with Whom:
- Plant Labour