Extruder With Die-Face-AIR Cooling Type
Air Cooling Die Face pelletizing is used for moistureless high quality pellets.
- Specially designed for easy and economical operations
- Possibility to change the size of granule
- No need of water for cooling
- Moisture free granules
- Perfect granules (virgin type)
- Less Space required
- A screw design guarantees gentle melting and produces pellets with minimum degradation.
- The minimal loss of physical characteristics allows one to use repelletized scrap at full value to virgin resin in many products.
- A high degree of process stability minimizes the influence of the operating personnel on pellet quality.
- Simple access to wear parts reduces scheduled downtime to a minimum.
- Robust design, high-grade materials and top quality manufacturing in combination with the finest possible controls and proven electronics, guarantee a long service life.
- Due to the excellent output rate in combination with low operating and energy costs the machine typically offers an extremely short payback period.
- We are pleased to calculate both your recycling operational costs per kg [lbs] and the payback period.
Power saving ceramic heater and long life.
Die Face Air Cutting
The air pelletizer was designed to use air to cool and transport pellets and thus eliminate any need to dry the pellets.
Screw made of EN41B nitride steel duly gas nitride.
Heavy duty helical gearbox with oil lubrication and water cooling for oil.
|Screw Diameter (mm)||50||65||75||90||100|
|Heating Load (kW)||10||12||18||22||26|
|Main Motor (HP)||15||20||25||30||40|
|Screen Changer (HP)||3||3||3||3||5|
|Die Face Drive (HP)||1||1||2||2||2|
|Cooling Blower (HP)||2||2||2||2||2|
|Cyclone Blower (HP)||1||1||1||2||2|