The Panchal 600, 1000 & 1350mm in-line granulators are dedicated to the direct recycling of waste from thermoformed plastic packaging material. They cut to pieces whole foil, skeletal foil and partially punched foil into high-quality regrind at up to 1,000 lbs./hour. The granulator’s fully integrated Roll Feed System –600, 1000 & 1350mm wide – draws in continuous sheet of waste directly from the thermoforming machine. Web in-feed is automatically synchronized to match the thermoforming machine speed. The diameter of the rotor assembly is 250 mm /10″ and motor sizes of up to 20HP are available. Highly effective soundproofed encapsulation cuts noise significantly.
- Staggerd Rotor Design for sheet and thermoformed sheet waste.
- Roller feeding Device with auto start-stop system
- Online system working with thermomforming machine also provided
- Curved Backwall with more are for large volume parts
- Specially developed 3rd knives/blades -deflector wedge
- Strong Welded Steel construction
- D2 Steel Blades/Knives
- Heavy duty bearings & Housing out of cutting chamber
- Tilt Back Hopper with Auger (optional-hydraulic)
- Jig Fixture for Knives to adjusted outside of the machine
- Safety interlock
- Dropdown Screen Cardle on front side
The A-Series Cutting technology is able to cut most plastic film, Tape, Fabric & Bags. Everything is cut to the desired particles size.
|Main Motor (HP)||15-30||30-50||50-75|
|Screen hole (mm)||8/10/12||8/10/12||8/10/12|
|Rotor Type||Open/ Staggerd||Open/ Staggerd||Open/ Staggerd|
|Blower with Cyclone*||2 HP||2 HP||2 HP|